Our flexible plans enable you to have the combination that best suits your project.
- Full editing
- All fees for the musicians, conductor, producer, sound & recording engineer, post-processing to first mix and stems
- Studio hire
- Full copyrights on the recording
- Delivery format: stems only (including: 1st WW players + Section; 1st Trumpet, 1st Horn + Section)
- Full Mix and Mastering are optional and require additional fee
|Shared Session, per minute (min 2 min)
|Dedicated Session, 3 hours*
|Dedicated Session, 4 hours**
|Shared Session, Premium Plan (min 2 min)
|Dedicated Session, 3 hours***
|Dedicated Session, 4 hours****
|Dedicated Session, 4 hours
|Full mix and mastering per hour of work
|Full mix and mastering
||Quote per project
||Quote per project
Depending on your instrumentation:
- Strings Sessions: Includes recording strings in multiple divisi. We offer two distinct sound styles:
a) chamber string orchestra (8-7-5-4-2)
b) full symphonic string orchestra (16-14-12-10-8 and above).
- Symphonic sessions: We accommodate any orchestration (for more details, see: https://www.symphonova.com/how-it-works/).
Depending on the duration of your piece:
- Shared sessions: These sessions are intended for small projects and offer a cost-effective way to record short works. We hold regular sessions in which we bring together other small productions so that you pay only for the recording of your music. We charge for a minimum of 2 minutes because even the shortest piece requires the musical and technical set-up time.
- Dedicated sessions: These sessions are appropriate for longer projects. You can expect the following duration of recorded music:
- *Standard Plan, Dedicated Session, 3 hours: record 20 minutes
- **Standard Plan, Dedicated Session, 4 hours: record 30 minutes
- ***Premium Plan, Dedicated Session, 3 hours: record 14 minutes
- ****Premium Plan, Dedicated Session, 4 hours: record 20 minutes
All Dedicated Sessions include 20 minutes break for the musicians
Depending on level of complexity of your piece:
Standard Plan: This plan is suitable for most scores.
Premium Plan: This plan is required for scores of higher polyphonic and rhythmic complexity that require a large number of takes.